Saturday, January 4, 2014

The New Year!


On New Years Eve I stopped by the beach for a little stroll. Of course it was about 70 degrees that day and I was quite angry at how warm it was. I had also been avoiding the beach like the plague since being home. It just never feels like the Christmas season when I'm home in sunny Cali. But with the New Year fast approaching, I decided to let go of those angry thoughts and stop fighting the call of the ocean!

It was the best decision I made in 2013! The beach was absolutely gorgeous to see. It got me thinking about how lucky I was to grow up here. It may not be a place I see myself living in the future, but I made some pretty amazing friends here and had many amazing times here. 



With 2013 gone, and 2014 now here, I say "see you later for now" to the place I grew up. I may be gone for a while, but I will never forget you!

Thank you,
CAZ



1 comment: