Sunday, July 27, 2014

It has been a while: A Recap

Hello World,

I know its been quite some time since I last posted.... I am determined to get back at it! Since my last post (New Years) I have accomplished many things! The first thing I am most proud of is graduating  from College!


With my friends and family there to cheer me on, I finally did it! It was a bittersweet feeling leaving the place I had come to call home. But for now I say "see you later" to Chicago. I know someday soon I will be back!  

The other major change in my life is I have accepted a job.....in Spain! I will be leaving in the beginning of September to embark on a year long adventure teaching English in Caceres, Spain. 

I always planned on traveling after I graduated from college, but I never thought I would be doing it this way! For the summer I am home in California Preparing for the my solo adventure! I have no idea what this journey has in stores for me, but i cannot wait to begin! 

I will be posting here throughout the year to show you how the journey progresses! Stay tuned! 

Adventure Truly awaits, 
CAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment