Sunday, February 1, 2015

Holy Moly...Six Months

Guess what...it's February! This month means I've been in Spain for 6 months and in Caceres for 5 months! I actually cannot believe it. There have definitely been many ups and downs here and I often have mixed feeling about the last 5 months. Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful for every experience I've had here. Sometimes it's hard to forget how amazing life is. When I take a second to count the good experiences  verses the bad ones, I think there's slightly more better experiences! Within the last few months I've been able to visit great friends in Germany and gain a new family for a while. I had a wonderful (but short) visit to Portugal in which I literally fell in love with Lisbon in 3 days. I went hiking in the clouds with my most sincere friends and I got to go sledding in the mountains with all of the little kids! It's sometimes hard to see how many amazing things are around you when your mind is elsewhere. I'm determined to make the next 4 months unforgettable. I'm determined to make an effort to live presently and never forget how extremely grateful I am for this amazing opportunity!

Here's to living in the present!

CAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment